Living in the Light & Dark
Yet, even in the darker moments, if we were looking, there was also light. For me the light shined brightly on a few areas that were already flickering but needed even more attention and care.
The light is teaching me to SLOW DOWN even more.
Do even LESS. SIMPLIFY and FOCUS.
Take better CARE of myself and others.
Be more INTENTIONAL.
Be more PATIENT.
BE more than DO.
As we close out a year like none other, I am putting these lessons and life practices to work for me rather than against me. I am grateful to be able to share my intentions and offerings for 2021 — ways that I can BE the light as well as LIVE in the light, with you and others!
MANIFESTATION of something important starts with clear and visible INTENTIONS. So here are mine!
- SERVE and CONNECT before anything else.
- STAY in my own work around DOING less and BEING more.
- DEEPEN work with my existing clients and relationships rather than focusing on expansion.
- Work enough and on the right things to be FULFILLED but not at the expense of being PRESENT in my daily life.
- Welcome SUPPORT, JOY, CREATIVITY and PLAY at every turn.
- Be extra BRAVE!
With these intentions in mind, here are my core OFFERINGS for 2021. Click on links to learn more!
- Authentic Inaction Workshops & Keynotes: Four new experiences designed to support individuals, teams and organizations to “undo-the-doing in their do-crazy worlds!”
- Leadership Summits/Conferences/Experiences: Facilitated virtually or in-person when we can
- Team Development Workshops including Enneagram
- 1:1 Coaching: I will only be taking on 10 clients in 2021
- Deep Dive Immersion Coaching: An 8-hour intensive individual coaching experience
- Retreats: Modern Goddess Retreats in both Sonoma, California and Costa Rica
I can’t wait to engage with some of you in making 2021 worthy of the struggles of 2020. If you are interested in collaborating together, I would love nothing more than to support you in these new and enriching ways!
With gratitude, care and hope,